Up for a day at the beach? Great idea! And we have the perfect offering for providing a blissful day of sun and sand in the heart of Florida’s gorgeous Gulf Coast.
Embassy Suites International Drive Shuttle
Transportation to Universal or Walt Disney World from Embassy Suites I-Drive
Enjoy round-trip transportation to Universal Studios or Walt Disney World without the hassle of driving and parking.
- Reservations and boarding passes are required to board and are on a limited, first come-first served basis
- Shuttle does not stop if there are no reservations booked for that day/time.
- Pickups are curbside and are not announced in the lobby or other areas of the hotel.
- Our Disney shuttle drops off and picks up from Magic Kingdom or Epcot. You can park hop using Disney transportation (bus, monorail, ferry, etc.) at no cost.
- Use our handy Track My Bus feature to see when your bus is heading your way.
- Schedule subject to change without notice due to weather, traffic delays, & unforeseen events.
- Guests who require ADA accommodations must select an ADA Scooter/Wheelchair ticket when booking.
|Walt Disney World||7:10 AM to Magic Kingdom
10:20 AM to EPCOT
|5:20 PM from Magic Kingdom (TTC space C7)
10:20 PM from EPCOT (space 34)
|Universal Studios||8:30 AM
|7:00 PM from Universal bus loop (space 75)|