Hampton Inn Orlando Shuttle Service
Transportation to Universal or Walt Disney World from Hampton Inn Orlando
Enjoy round-trip transportation to Universal Studios or Walt Disney World without the hassle of driving and parking.
- Reservations and boarding passes required to board and are on a limited, first come-first served basis.
- Shuttle does not stop if there are no reservations booked for that day/time.
- Pickups are curbside at Trolley stop 16 outside Senor Frogs (to Universal) or Embassy Suites International Drive (to Disney).
- Our Disney shuttle drops off and picks up from Magic Kingdom or Epcot. You can park hop using Disney transportation (bus, monorail, ferry, etc.) at no cost.
- Use our handy Track My Shuttle feature to see when your bus is heading your way.
- Schedule subject to change without notice due to weather, traffic delays, & unforeseen events.
- Guests with mobility scooters must select an ADA Scooter ticket when booking (limited availability).
|Service begins July 1st||Departures||Returns|
|Walt Disney World||7:15 AM to Magic Kingdom
9:52 AM to EPCOT
|5:20 PM from Magic Kingdom (TTC space C15)
10:20 PM from EPCOT (space 34)
|Universal||8:40 AM||7:00 PM from the Universal bus loop (space 75)|