This is the Manatee Capital of the World, and the only place in America where it is legal to swim with manatees.
Holiday Inn Orlando Suites – Waterpark
Transportation to Walt Disney World
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
- ADA (scooter) (limited availability)
Transportation to Walt Disney World from Holiday Inn Orlando Suites – Waterpark
Enjoy round-trip transportation to Magic Kingdom or Epcot without the hassle of driving and parking.
- Our Disney shuttle drops off and picks up from Magic Kingdom or Epcot. You can park hop using Disney transportation (bus, monorail, ferry, etc.) at no cost.
- Reservations and boarding passes required to board and are on a limited, first come-first served basis.
- Guests with mobility scooters must select an Electric Scooter ticket when booking. Availability is very limited, and you could be turned away if space is reserved by another guest.
- FOR ADA WHEELCHAIR ACCOMODATIONS– Reservations for your party must be made online at least 48 hours in advance (limited availability). Immediately after your reservation is made online, please send an email to [email protected] or call 407-885-1252 (6:30am-3:00pm M-F, 8:00am-12:00pm Sat & Sun) to have your reservation updated for ADA accommodation.
- Minimum age for children to ride alone is 14 years old.
- Shuttle does not stop if there are no reservations booked for that day/time.
- Boarding passes are complimentary with the Promo Code provided by the front desk.
- Pickups are curbside at The Marketplace and are not announced in the lobby or other areas of the hotel.
- Use our handy Track My Shuttle feature to see when your bus is heading your way.
- Schedule subject to change without notice due to weather, traffic delays, & unforeseen events.
|Departures to Parks||Returns to Hotel|
|Walt Disney World||7:30 AM to Magic Kingdom
8:30 AM to Magic Kingdom
9:30 AM to Epcot
10:45 AM to Epcot
|5:20 PM from Magic Kingdom (TTC space C15)
8:20 from Epcot (space 34)
9:20 from Epcot (space 34)
10:20 from Epcot (space 34)