This is the Manatee Capital of the World, and the only place in America where it is legal to swim with manatees.
Holiday Inn Orlando Suites – Waterpark
Transportation to Walt Disney World
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
- ADA (scooter) (limited availability)
Transportation to Walt Disney World from Holiday Inn Orlando Suites – Waterpark
Enjoy round-trip transportation to Magic Kingdom or Epcot without the hassle of driving and parking.
- Our Disney shuttle drops off and picks up from Magic Kingdom or Epcot. You can park hop using Disney transportation (bus, monorail, ferry, etc.) at no cost.
- Reservations and boarding passes required to board and are on a limited, first come-first served basis.
- Shuttle does not stop if there are no reservations booked for that day/time.
- Boarding passes are complimentary with the Promo Code provided by the front desk.
- Pickups are curbside at The Marketplace and are not announced in the lobby or other areas of the hotel.
- Use our handy Track My Shuttle feature to see when your bus is heading your way.
- Schedule subject to change without notice due to weather, traffic delays, & unforeseen events.
- Guests with mobility scooters must select an ADA Scooter ticket when booking (limited availability).
|Walt Disney World||8:30 AM to Magic Kingdom
9:30 AM to Epcot
10:45 AM to Epcot
11:30 AM to Epcot
|5:20 PM from Magic Kingdom (TTC space C7)
8:20 from Epcot (space 34)
9:20 from Epcot (space 34)
10:20 from Epcot (space 34)