This is one of the most essential – and thrilling – attractions in Florida, and it is as real as it gets in terms of a dynamic, visceral place to visit.
Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Shuttle
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 3-15
- Infant Ages 0-2
- ADA Scooter/Wheelchair (limited availability)
Transportation to Walt Disney World from Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
Enjoy round-trip transportation to Walt Disney World without the hassle of driving and parking.
- Reservations and boarding passes required to board and are on a limited, first come-first served basis.
- Shuttle does not stop if there are no reservations booked for that day/time.
- Pickups are curbside at Trolley Stop 18 and are not announced in the lobby or other areas of the hotel.
- Our Disney shuttle drops off and picks up from Magic Kingdom or Epcot. You can park hop using Disney transportation (bus, monorail, ferry, etc.) at no cost.
- Use our handy Track My Bus feature to see when your bus is heading your way.
- Schedule subject to change without notice due to weather, traffic delays, & unforeseen events.
- Guests who require ADA accommodations must select an ADA Scooter/Wheelchair ticket when booking.
|to Magic Kingdom||7:15 AM||5:20 PM from Magic Kingdom (TTC space C7)|
|to EPCOT||10:20 AM||10:20 PM from EPCOT (space 34)|