Rosen Shingle Creek – Disney
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
- ADA (scooter) (limited availability)
Transportation to Walt Disney World from Rosen Shingle Creek
Enjoy round-trip transportation to Walt Disney World without the hassle of driving and parking.
- Reservations and boarding passes required to board and are on a limited, first come-first served basis.
- Guests with mobility scooters must select an Electric Scooter ticket when booking. Availability is very limited, and you could be turned away if space is reserved by another guest.
- FOR ADA WHEELCHAIR ACCOMMODATIONS– Reservations for your party must be made online at least 48 hours in advance (limited availability). Immediately after your reservation is made online, please send an email to [email protected] or call 407-885-1252 (6:30am-3:00pm M-F, 8:00am-12:00pm Sat & Sun) to have your reservation updated for ADA accommodation.
- Shuttle does not stop if there are no reservations booked for that day/time.
- Pickups are curbside and are not announced in the lobby or other areas of the hotel.
- Our Disney shuttle drops off and picks up from Magic Kingdom or Epcot. You can park hop using Disney transportation (bus, monorail, ferry, etc.) at no cost.
- Use our handy Track My Shuttle feature to see when your bus is heading your way.
- Schedule subject to change without notice due to weather, traffic delays, & unforeseen events.
|Magic Kingdom||7:30 AM to Magic Kingdom||5:20 PM from Magic Kingdom (TTC space C15)|
|Epcot||10:00 AM to Epcot||10:20 PM from EPCOT (space 34)|